Take the following important steps:
- Call the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433. Or, use the Minnesota Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (TDD). Or call 1-877-627-3848
- The Call Specialist will ask you some basic questions and discuss your options.
- At the end of the call you will receive a verification number.
- Write down the number and put it in a safe place.
- Watch for the number to come in the mail.
The verification number is mandatory before any Assisted Living contract is signed. Without the verification number you will not be able to move into
Senior Suites of New Brighton Assisted Living will request the Verification Number. We need it on file to be in compliance with Minnesota State Law.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please call the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433.
Are you thinking of moving into an Assisted Living setting?
If so, the State Legislature recently made changes that might impact you. Before you sign a lease or housing contract, first call the Senior LinkAge Line for care
options counseling. It can help you find services that meet your needs.
To receive the service, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433. The Senior LinkAge Line helps people and their families find local resources and make
decisions about care options.
When you call, you will talk with an expert.
Together, you will:
- Look at your current situation.
- Find services that may be helpful to you.
- Learn about financing options, Medicare and other resources. These resources might help you pay for any services you may need.